Manhattan Script Font
This is a CUSTOMIZATION ADD-ON for the fabric hand fans sold in this store by Washable Hand Fans.
This item will NOT be sold separately. You must purchase an item to be embroidered with this item.
- Be sure to choose a fan that can be embroidered. Copy the FAN SKU and paste it above.
- Choose the proper number of characters (without spaces) but, you can type in up to 20 characters WITH spaces.
- Choose the thread color.
- Add the letters/name/phrase that you want embroidered in the proper text box of this listing.
- The quantity should match the number of fans/items to which this configuration should be applied.
- MORE THAN ONE of the SAME FAN and SAME EMBROIDERY: If you are purchasing more than one customized fan, be sure to set the quantity of the embroidery the same as the number of the fans purchased.
- DIFFERENT MULTIPLE FANS: You need to add the fan to the cart then add the embroidery listing to the cart, making sure you added the correct FAN SKU to the embroidery listing.
- THREAD COLOR: Use the options above to pick the hue (base color) and we will choose the shade/tone/tint that pops against the chosen fabric.
- FONTS SIZES: The sizing refers to height. The more characters you add, the smaller the characters will be and/or the text will be on two lines.
- DIFFERENT FONTS or SIZES: To add a different font to the same fan, purchase separate embroidery items (from this store) and add the same fan SKU to each embroidery item. You will be refunded the extra base setup fees.
- You will receive a computer mock up image of your chosen options. You MUST respond to that email for work to begin.
The base price of this listing is the digitizing setup fee and is non-refundable. Once work begins on the fan, it is non-refundable. If you are re-ordering a previously purchased design, please let us know with the previous order number and this setup fee of the new completed order will be refunded. Otherwise custom work is non-refundable and non-returnable.
*This embroidery was designed by another company/person and they own the copyright. Click the designer's logo to go to their site. The use of the embroidery designer's logo does not imply any endorsement from or of either party.