Circle Skirt Sewing Pattern Calculator PDF
Use this PDF to draft a circle skirt pattern in any size using this circle skirt calculator/generator - OFFLINE!
That's right! Once you download the file you DO NOT HAVE TO BE CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET to use it!
This is a draft-at-home circle skirt pattern calculator. More importantly this PDF form contains lots of mathematical information that YOU DON’T HAVE TO SEE, SINCE THE MATH IS DONE FOR YOU!
Why pay when you can find free tutorials and other calcs on the Internet?
- Use it without an internet connection.
- NO MATH - All the calculations are done for you in this file.
- You set the seam allowance.
- You can create panels.
- You can configure a fitted waistband with or without overlap for buttons or hooks, elastic waistband (pull-on skirts) and extended ties (wrap skirts).
- You get four different flare styles with this file; Full Circle Skirt, Three Quarters Skirt, Half Circle Skirt, and Quarter Circle Skirt also known as an A-line Skirt.
- You also get a full circle skirt pattern adjustment calculator to use on mass produced full circle skirt patterns.
- Contact me with questions or corrections!
That's right! Create a circle skirt pattern for dolls, girls misses and women's plus. You can use inches or centimeters. You can add and customize positive or negative ease, hems and both horizontal and vertical seam allowances and you can use it for life (as long as you have a backup), for any size or length circle skirt. Also included are waistband and fabric calculations.
This is an easy pattern to make, but you should have basic understanding of sewing and garment construction. There is a generalized set of instructions for sewing. Also be familiar with using a protractor if using panels.
You MUST have the latest Acrobat Reader XI to use this file properly. The file will work in older versions (v7 and up) of Acrobat Reader except some of the buttons in the file will not work as intended.
PDF patterns are non-refundable.
*This is an electronic PDF pattern that you will download to your computer after purchase.
You will need the latest Acrobat reader to open and print it
which is available for free from Adobe.com